Swedbank is the bank of choice for many people, households, and businesses in Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania. As a leading bank in its home markets, Swedbank offers a wide selection of financial services and products.
Our team is growing fast and needs more talented individuals to handle the ever-increasing workload. We are looking for people who share our values—openness, simplicity, and caring—and want to contribute to enabling people, businesses, and the society to grow. If you have ambition and share our attitude, you will find many exciting challenges and possibilities to grow at Swedbank.
Read more about us here: https://jobbatical.com/work-anywhere/hiring-innovatively-traditional-industry/Are you the Senior iOS Developer we're looking for?
As a senior iOS developer at Swedbank, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Swedbank's iOS application and its integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. To thrive in this role, a commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design and quality products is essential.
The digital services that you create with your team, as well as different interesting projects you'll participate in, will make a real difference in our customers' everyday lives and play a key role in Swedbank’s ambition to enable sound and sustainable financial development, not only for our customers but also for society in general.
At Swedbank, you will be appreciated, with lots of freedom and responsibility for your work. You'll work on inspiring projects in a small multi-disciplinary team. We'll support your personal development in every way we can.
If you find it motivating to work in an environment where you're given a lot of responsibility, where success is celebrated and shared with others, and where the products your team creates will be visible to millions of people, this is the workplace for you! Send us your application by March 6th and let's talk!How we'd like you to help us:
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
- Work closely with designers and product managers to deliver Swedbank's mobile products
- Create and ship high-quality code that gets used by millions of people
- Collaborate with other team members to determine the best solutions to difficult engineering and user experience problems
Compensation and perks
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one.
- You have iOS application development experience, strong knowledge of Swift and Cocoa Touch, and strong software engineering fundamentals.
- You have a solid understanding of concurrency, threading, and GCD.
- You have experience with REST APIs.
- Experience with Core Data or other storage technology is a plus.
- Experience with CocoaPods and frameworks would be beneficial.
- Experience with Xcode Server and continuous integration is another plus.
- A solid understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git) is a plus.
- You get more bonus points for a solid understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Ideally, you have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- You will get a competitive salary and benefits package.
- We host a number of amazing events: Christmas, Family day, Summer days...
- We value your loved ones by offering days off for different important life events.
- You can use the gym and our bicycle parking lots in the main and IT buildings.
- You will have your own work space in our classy office and the finest tools for the job.
- You'll get banking products and services at a good price.
- We offer different training and development programs as well as the possibility to expand your knowledge in the financial sector.
- We have our own library, career guidance, and fruit days on every Tuesday.