Agoda.com is one of the largest online hotel and accommodation platforms in the world. As a Priceline Group company, we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. Offering over 1 million accommodation options worldwide in 197 different destinations in 38 languages, our globe-spanning network of travel experts is at the cutting edge of an industry that is rapidly transforming the way the world travels.
Technology is not just what we do—it’s at the heart of who we are. From IT professionals managing hundreds of millions of data points to market managers building relationships with hotels to PR specialists networking with media around the globe, Agoda.com delivers an exciting, fast-paced environment in every one of our 36 locations worldwide.
Our workforce of over 2,800 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe is truly one of our biggest strengths. We pride ourselves on a dynamic, workplace where creativity thrives and collaboration is key. A positive, enjoyable culture where people work hard but smile often is what keeps our team spirit high, and we encourage communication to be open, frequent, and constructive.
We choose people who are dedicated to making things great, who are able to push boundaries, and who understand that cutting-edge products come from cutting-edge ideas. Our industry moves fast, and so must we—but we have a great time doing it.
Journey with us.Are you the Senior iOS Developer we're looking for?
Initially the app was written in Objective-C, and we’re currently actively developing in Swift and using the latest trends in Cocoa.
We’re implementing with the VIPER architecture, which means you’ll enjoy reading our codebase again and again because of how alluring it is.
We love A/B testing features, this will help you better understand your audience and the impact of the work you do on the business.
All of our work is covered by a solid suite of unit and UI tests (we’re very serious about this - we have around 5 hours of UI tests if you run them serially!).
We support over 40 locales (and still haven’t solved one key localization challenge which is RTL).
And of course we take code reviews very seriously, because we’re obsessed about quality and developing together as a team.How we'd like you to help us:
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
- If you are keen to try and learn new things, you can always challenge yourself by improving the CI systems at the core of our process, experimenting and introducing new languages and design patterns and even chipping in to our Android app!
- It’s not unusual for our engineers to step outside of their scope to help the whole team grow and get better.
- And since we have many scrums in the team, it’s also not uncommon for engineers to have experience across different scrum teams where they can learn about different parts of the product.
- Agoda puts engineering and product at the front and center of the business. That’s even more true of the mobile team, where, more and more, new strategic projects start with the app.
- You will get to work on lots of cool stuff and important business decisions are made right here.
Compensation and perks
- If you’re passionate about the idea of joining a strong engineering team that’s obsessed about learning, getting better every single day, and tackling big and interesting technical and business challenges, then apply now!
- Provident fund.
- Full relocation package for you and your family (including, flights, 20 ft container, pet relocations and 1 month free accommodation).
- Private Medical cover.
- Provident fund.
- Casual dress.
- Quarterly drinks, annual parties and monthly social activities.
- Offices in one of the most desirable locations in Bangkok.