Danske Bank is the largest bank in Denmark and one of the leading financial enterprises in northern Europe. It operates in 15 countries and serves around 3.6 million customers. We employ close to 19,000 employees globally.Are you the Senior IT Security Engineer (zOS) we're looking for?
We're looking to add an IT security engineer to our team. You'll join a team responsible for different Danske Bank infrastructure security components (Proxy, IDS, IPS, SandBox’ing, HSM, PKI, etc). Our team is also in charge of defining security baseline standards for IT infrastructure systems, their components and network.
This is a job for an analytical person with an IT security background and, ideally, infrastructure experience. We're looking for people with a genuine interest in current and evolving security threats, IT and information security, large IT environments, systems, and network infrastructure. The role will require you to work with applications and infrastructure teams on the promotion and adoption of infrastructure platform components and services. The main technical focus in this role will be intrusion detection (IDS) and protection systems (IPS) for networking and mainly for zOS.
As for you, you're a very systematic, focused, and analytical person with a developer mindset. You work equally well independently and on a team, and your winning attitude gets things done. Does that sound about right? Great—that's the kind of spirit we want on our team.
Check out the skills required for this role, and apply if you have the right stuff!How we'd like you to help us:
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
- Manage and operate zOS Intrusion and Protection system
- Manage and operate Network Intrusion and Protection system
- Respond to L3 incident escalation requirements for the Security Operations Center (SOC) and the Security Incident Response Team (SIRT)
- Manage and maintain the day-to-day security operations of our critical security solutions and tools
- Monitor IT security system logs to detect and troubleshoot problems
- Manage and maintain systems in your field
- Track security incidents and validate when they're reported as fixed
Compensation and perks
- Bachelor's in CS, mathematics or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in IT infrastructure, IT security or IT networking security
- Analytical and structured working style
- Very good written and spoken English
- A plus: experience working with zOS or mainframe
- Understanding of TCP/IP protocol, firewalls, and IDPS
- Understanding of other network administration protocols
- Overview of implementing infrastructure solutions in medium/large scale environment
- Overview of security strategies and technologies in a large enterprise
- 3+ years of experience as a network engineer a network security engineer/administrator or mainframe administrator
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Visa sponsorship for the right candidate
- Challenging tasks and projects that support your professional growth
- International career and development opportunities within the group
- Supportive and considerate management
- Autonomy to decide how you want to work and achieve your goals
- Freedom to experiment with new ideas
- Talented and hard-working coworkers
- Flexible work environment