Our client is a provider of QMS solutions. Companies' TÜV certified solution provides companies with the complete functionality to create, manage and maintain their organizational documentation.
The completely web browser based application is provided as a SaaS solution so customers can immediately focus on creating their corporate documentation without carrying about cumbersome IT projects / installations and the related costs.
Together with the Scrum team, you will develop the web application. You can apply your knowledge to all the project phases.
- You strengthen our Scrum team and work together to develop a technologically sophisticated web application for international customers.
- When you create our enterprise solutions, you mainly program in Java using the Google Web Toolkit (GWT) and the Spring Framework.
- You are involved in all project phases and can use and expand your knowledge of design, implementation, test and integration.
- You will look for new technologies and evaluate for their benefit to the company.
- Good German and good English skills
- Very good knowledge of Java (4+ years)
- Practical experience with GWT (Apache Google Web Toolkit 2.0)
- Experience building complex web applications with Spring framework
- Experience with relational databases (we use PostgreSQL)
- Good understanding of TDD, experience with JUnit
- You are friendly with Linux
- Our web application is SAAS, building it should not be a problem for you
“We work intensively, passionately and have a tremendous motivation to achieve something great together. At the same time, we pay attention to the fact that everyone feels at ease with us and enjoys their work. We are ambitious and passionate about the challenge, but also pay attention to our leisure time. We grow steadily and evolve, still we are open for the feedback and value flat hierarchies. A healthy balance, with what we do, is important to us.”
- A bright, chic office right on Wittenbergplatz around the corner of KaDeWe.
- Everything you need at your workplace - e.g. Two monitors, up-to-date hardware and software, fast Internet, etc.
- A nice, agreeable team with very flat hierarchies and plenty of space for your own ideas.
- Two-week company review, in which each team presents its current projects.
- Many team events
- Free drinks: water, coffee, tea or bionade.
- Daily, shared lunch in our large meeting room
- Opportunities for further education and support for attending trade fairs, lectures or barcamps.
- Every new colleague gets a "buddy" for the first month.
- No special dresscode
- Relocation support.
- Work Examples