Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Java Developer for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
The role is to work as a Senior Java Developer in our Development Center. Our client is one of the biggest financial institutions in Europe, and you have a chance to be a key part in the creation of the most important and crucial functionality by developing the systems involved in the post-trade processing of OTC Operations transactions globally.
Over the coming year we have the plan not only to extend current functionality for the new clients but also:
- Re-Architecture existing systems;
- Optimize system structure;
- Build a reliable, scalable and flexible approach to structuring our systems;
- Emphasize real-time, online transaction processing;
- Leverage the synergies across multiple systems.
We are seeking a back-end developer who will join other software delivery professionals, taking a leading role in the development and improvement of one of the core components. Following the Scrum methodology, you will become a permanent member of one of our component teams where you will help to shape the component architecture and fully apply and extend your knowledge of the most popular and progressive technologies which could greatly improve performance and usability.
- Design and implement software components according to requirements;
- Take responsibility for ensuring the delivery and quality standards of software;
- Ensure the continuance of on-going refactoring of existing system's code;
- Conduct qualified code reviews;
- Support system integration and users' acceptance testing;
- Be responsible for the project configuration and delivery.
- Experience in Java 1.6 and above;
- Experience working in a Unix environment (specifically Linux);
- Experience in developing applications using Spring, Hibernate and JMS;
- Experience with programming distributed systems and multi-threaded applications;
- Experience with code profiling and tuning;
- Experience with Oracle/Sybase;
- Practical experience with testing technologies and TDD;
- Problem solving skills;
- CI (TeamCity);
- Experience with Ant and Maven;
- Experience with SOAP/REST;
- Enterprise integration patterns.
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.);
- Language classes (English and Polish);
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification;
- Career development center;
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment;
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects;
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, or Gdansk from other locations;
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.);
- Fruits on a weekly basis;
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program;
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)";
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.