Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Posted on Jan 27 2016 (almost 2 years ago)
helloPay is Southeast Asia’s latest payments solution. We are revolutionizing the way payments and money transfers are made, both online and offline.
We provide a secure payment platform, created by an international team that is bringing together their extensive knowledge and experience in global payments to make sending and receiving money easier, both for personal and commercial use.
As a FinTech startup, we have investments from J.P. Morgan, Tesco, Rocket Internet, Temasek, Verlinvest and Investment AB Kinnevik. We are present in Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, and are set to expand rapidly across South‐East Asia and Africa.
Given our tremendous growth, we are searching for dynamic,
entrepreneurial, broad‐minded individuals to be part of our growing team.
To discover more about helloPay, please visit www.hellopay.com
• Understand system requirements as provided in the requirements documents (Business Requirement Document / Functional Specification)/ Technical Design Document;
• Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance;
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications;
• Maintain high code quality and component architecture;
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review;
• Participate and improve development processes such as Agile, Scrum and Kanban along with strong robust coordination processes related to software release, deployment and testing;
To liaise and attend meetings with project owner
or person in charge to perform duties or solving issues.
• Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent;
• At least 5 years of experience in Java/J2EE development with Spring framework, especially with modules such as ORM, JMS, Transactions with Core Container and web services;
• Strong experience with Hibernate, JMS, Maven and SQL;
• Banking Domain Experience/Understanding Preferably Payment Systems;
• Excellent written and verbal English skills;
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve goals;
• Adaptable, meticulous, innovative and self-motivated, with good problem solving skills.
• Attractive salary and good benefits will be exchanged directly at the interview;
• Join a young and dynamic team in an international and professional working environment;
• Interesting workplace with multi-culture and official English communication;
• Performance review twice a year;
• 13th month salary, annual salary review;
• Happy hour, team lunch, team building, company trip;
• Premium healthcare package;
• 15 days full paid leave per year + 10 days sick leave.