Posted on Oct 18 2019 (7 months ago)
- Missions with prestigious clients such as the European Commission, SWIFT and many more.
- A 30% higher pay than the market.
- High quality lifestyle with many benefits.
- Access to the heart of the EU, in the city of multiculturalism yet at a way lower cost of living than Paris!
- All inclusive management of your administrative paperwork for your stay and work permit.
- Faster family reunion (4-6 months) compared to other EU countries.
Are you the BEST qualified Senior (minimum of 4 years experience), passionate, dedicated, motivated and up-to-date JAVA /JEE developer of your team? If yes, do you :
- Develop rich interactive experiences on the browser.
- Participate in Design discussions, and translate business requirements into technical tasks.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Be part of a dynamic, continuously delivering team using Agile development process.
- Design and develop applications for various systems.
- Write well designed, testable, scalable, efficient codes
********************** and ***********************
*** You are :
- Graduate from an engineering school.
- Holding a university degree in computer science.
*** And, you have:
- 4+ years of experience in Java.
- Use of XHTML/HTML5.
- Knowledge of MySQL.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Excellent command of written and spoken French.
Apply now and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our team in Brussels, the city of multiculturalism and diversity. You will not regret it!