Our client provides a full range of sports management services for the partners all over the world. The team is working with different tools of sports events and risk management, different data distribution systems and etc. which help traders to manage all the data before it comes to the client.
What will you do?
- Implement a new architectural design to the existing product;
- Make improvements and optimizations to the system's core;
- Follow and work accordingly SW standards and methodologies.
What do we expect from you?
- Software Development experience in a client/server environment (4+ years);
- Experience in Multithreading Programming;
- Experience with Design and Analysis (OOA and ODD);
- Experience with XML, Web Services;
- Creating high-quality code covered with unit tests for backend and frontend;
- Fluency in English.
It will be great if you have experience with:
- ReactJS, TypeScript;
- Redis, Memcache and in-memory BDs;
- Microservice Approach.
What do we offer?
- Interesting and challenging projects;
- Latest technology;
- Technical and management trainings;
- Career development;
- International team;
- Foreign languages classes;
- Regular salary update;
- Plenty of social benefits: additional health insurance, sport activities, food vouchers...;
- Opportunity to join a team of great professionals (like you);
- Dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Team activities, (memorable) team buildings, Christmas party;
- Brand new office.