- Are you an experienced .Net developer looking for a new challenge?
- Do you enjoy working in a diverse team?
- Are you able to create scale-able products and find effective creative solutions to challenging tasks?
Our client, specializes in Web Development, Software Services and digital Marketing for both local and international clients.
Due to the company's growth, a new job has arisen for aÂ .Net developer to be part of the IT Team.
- Ability to lead software development projects to build and maintain .NET web applications through experience, skill and innovation.
- Understanding the business and technical requirements, architecture and design specifications and developing the associated application code.
- Work with a team of developers and designers as well as other departments to provide a holistic product.
- End-user focused: creates simple, usable and accessible web applications.
- Report to team leader and communicate with account managers effectively.
- Deliver high-quality durable components that meet all project requirements, including the development and review of technical requirements.
- Provide reliable clients with accurate estimates.
- Architect and design software systems.
Skills and mindset:
- Microsoft .NET Framework, ASP.NET Web Forms and MVC, C#. Experience in .NET Core considered an asset.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or better.
- Intimate understanding of web technologies.
- Agile, Scrum, Kanban or related methodologies. Experience as scrum master considered an asset.
- Strong programming skills and object-oriented design, including working knowledge of core libraries and design patterns.
- Graduated with an IT degree or equivalent.
- Mature and professional attitude, able to work on own initiative within a friendly and dynamic team.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Energetic, opinionated and creative.
- Ability to self-improve, adapt and learn new technologies.