Agoda.com is one of the largest online hotel and accommodation platforms in the world. As a Priceline Group company, we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. Offering over 1 million accommodation options worldwide in 197 different destinations in 38 languages, our globe-spanning network of travel experts is at the cutting edge of an industry that is rapidly transforming the way the world travels.
Technology is not just what we do—it’s at the heart of who we are. From IT professionals managing hundreds of millions of data points to market managers building relationships with hotels to PR specialists networking with media around the globe, Agoda.com delivers an exciting, fast-paced environment in every one of our 36 locations worldwide.
Our workforce of over 2,800 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe is truly one of our biggest strengths. We pride ourselves on a dynamic, workplace where creativity thrives and collaboration is key. A positive, enjoyable culture where people work hard but smile often is what keeps our team spirit high, and we encourage communication to be open, frequent, and constructive.
We choose people who are dedicated to making things great, who are able to push boundaries, and who understand that cutting-edge products come from cutting-edge ideas. Our industry moves fast, and so must we—but we have a great time doing it.
Journey with us.Are you the Senior NOC Engineer we're looking for?
As a Senior NOC Engineer at Agoda, you will ensure that the services and platform are being re-actively & proactively monitored. You will be expected to escalate and manage any incidents in a timely manner or potential incidents to ensure quickest service restoration time.How we'd like you to help us:
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
- Analyze potential trends to drive down repeated incidents.
- Communicate clearly and concisely to the business/management the details of the incident, its impact to the business and the steps to ensure timely resolution and prevention.
- Shift work including nights and weekends.
- On-call environment.
Compensation and perks
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or any other related fields.
- At least 3 years’ experience in IT help desk, support, and monitoring.
- Detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good command of English - speaking, writing, and reading.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player with limited supervision.
- Ability to learn and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Basic understanding of networking is a plus.
- Must be able to work on shifts to support a 24x7x365 network operation.
- Provident fund.
- Full relocation package for you and your family (including, flights, 20 ft container, pet relocations and 1 month free accommodation).
- Private Medical cover.
- Hotel discount scheme.
- Casual dress.
- Offices in one of the most desirable locations in Bangkok.
- Quarterly drinks, annual parties and monthly social activities.