Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
Posted on Jan 27 2016 (about 7 years ago)
helloPay is the payment arm of Lazada, Southeast Asia’s fastest growing online department store with investments from Tesco, J.P. Morgan, Verlinvest, Investment AB Kinnevik and Rocket Internet and operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Singapore.
helloPay is a secure payment platform, created by a team that has brought together their extensive knowledge and experience in global payment systems to make sending and receiving money easier, both for personal and commercial use.
We are searching for a dynamic, entrepreneurial,
broad-minded individual to be part of our expanding team! Join like-minded,
motivated individuals to max out your creativity and implement new initiatives
within a nurturing environment!
· Design and implementation of web-based front-end components that are high-performing and scalable;
· Participate and improve development processes such as Agile, Scrum and Kanban along with strong robust coordination processes related to software release, deployment and testing;
· Mentor younger software engineers into rock star software development experts;
· Maintain high code quality and component architecture;
· You will be expected to become a significant team leader as the team grows;
· Expert level knowledge of PHP:
· A strong sense for code quality and experience with Unit-Testing or TDD;
· Experience with web frameworks such as Phalcon, Symfony, Yii or Zend;
· Experience working with a large code-base and version systems, ideally GIT;
· You strive to build great dynamic web pages with HTML5, JS (JQuery) and CSS3;
· Pro-activeness, team player and positive attitude;
· Adaptable, meticulous, innovative with good problem solving skills;
· Good English skills
Any of these would be a big plus:
· Experience with integrating online payment providers;
· Experience with Agile Methodology (ideally Scrum);
· Experience working with Linux environment (CentOS, ideally Ubuntu);
· Knowledge of design patterns;
· Knowledge of Phalcon Framework;
· Knowledge of responsive web design;
· Knowledge of page speed optimization;
· Attractive salary and good benefits will be exchanged directly at the interview;
· Join a young and dynamic team in an international and professional working environment;
· Interesting workplace with multi-culture and official English communication;
· Performance review twice a year;
· Happy hour, team lunch, team building, company trip;
· Premium healthcare package;
· 15 days full paid leave per year.
Do you have any question or comment for helloPay about their position Senior PHP Developer?
Please log in to ask a question
No question right now? Subscribe to this job post to be notified when other applicants ask something.