About the company:
Meet a selective dating service that connects people with similar tastes, interests, and opinions all around the world. This project was launched in 2013 and it is active in many cities around the globe for now. The Netherlands, England, the USA, Sweden, Switzerland, France, Spain, Germany and Italy are already using this service. The main task of the company is to provide users with a friendly and trustworthy environment. Join a fast growing start up where you will make an impact on the way that a people's lives develop.
If you’re talented PHP developer with emotionally and intellectually independence, you’re welcome to join a backend team in Amsterdam. Your daily duties will include:
- Building apps from scratch and support existing ones in a HighLoad environment;
- Ensuring stability and scalability;
- Being a part of a product which makes an impact on the way that a people's lives develop.
- MSc+ degree in technical field (IT, math or equivalent);
- 5+ years of experience with backend development;
- Highly proficient in HighLoad systems;
- Analytical and solution focused thinking;
- A strong willing to learning and adapting to new technologies;
- Expertise in PHP 5/7 (Zend, Symfony or similar);
- Skilled at MySQL cluster;
- Extensive knowledge of AWS (S3, CloudFront, SNS, SES, RDS, EC2) is appreciated;
- Skilled at Linux and Nginx;
- Great comprehension of Memcache / Redis;
- Prior experience with Gearman;
- Familiarity with Facebook (marketing) and Linkedin APIs;
- Background with Node.js (Express.js, Socket.io) will be a plus;
- Knowledge of Phalcon PHP is desirable but not obligatory;
- Excellent Docker skills also a key;
- Prior experience with DB optimization, replication, sharding and partitioning is appreciated;
- Knowledge microservice architecture will be a plus.
For additional details on this role contact - Daria Nikitina