Clue helps everyone who menstruates to understand their bodies—and to be empowered by that knowledge. Our vision is to enable women and people with cycles to live in tune with their biology, not in spite of it.
Founded by Ida Tin, Clue is a VC-backed startup based in Berlin helping over 10 million people each month get insights into their reproductive health via our Android and iOS apps. We collaborate with world-leading universities and institutes to advance female health research with our dataset, and deliver essential education about health, periods, and sex via our website, helloclue.com.
You will be working with some of the best tools on the market. We are using Amplitude for mobile analytics, AWS Redshift as our data warehouse and Airflow to run our ETL jobs. For diving deeper we are using the Python stack relying on Jupyter notebooks and Pandas.
- Ensure that Clue’s decision making on a strategic and team level is data informed
- Help the product team to understand how millions of women are using Clue. Help the team understand how we can make it even better for our users
- Ensure quality and consistency of our usage tracking event schema
- Come up with ideas for A/B tests and analyze their results
- Support the marketing team in understanding the performance of their campaigns
- Improve the data infrastructure together with the data team
- 3+ years of work experience as a Business Intelligence Analyst or Product Analyst
- At least 1 year of work experience at a mobile company
- Good understanding of mobile app startups and their KPIs
- Talent for communicating the meaning behind the numbers
- Data visualization skills
- Good understanding of statistics
- Strong SQL skills
- Basic skills in Python or R
- Amazon Redshift
- Amplitude or other mobile analytics service
- Leanplum or other mobile A/B-testing tool
- Adjust, AppsFlyer or similar
We believe personal growth is essential for professional growth which is why we offer all the standard benefits, plus some that are uniquely Clue.
- Care for your body and mind with free weekly yoga and personal trainer sessions, a free on-site therapist and low-cost massages in the office
- Learn and grow with a personal education budget and subsidized German lessons at work
- Work your way in our child-friendly and dog-friendly office. We’ll help with relocation if you’re not already in Berlin.
- Five weeks of paid vacation each year, a competitive salary, participation in our all-employee option pool, and the option to join the company pension plan.
Clue is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect, where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members. Our users are global and multicultural—and we want our team to reflect this. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us.