As global leaders in EdTech we are dedicated to innovative uses of technology to enhance the learning of English. This position involves ownership of one of the key product areas; Mobile tools for learning English.
Responsibilities include helping to shape the product roadmap, gathering requirements for new products and features, overseeing their progression through the full product lifecycle, and evaluating the success of these initiatives. This is a high-profile position that offers the opportunity to develop a lot of exciting new products, many of which will be at the cutting edge of language learning technology.
Candidate should have thorough knowledge of the product management process and possess experience in gathering market requirements for software products. Desirable experience includes: mobile application product development, agile development, management of small teams, e-learning, and web-based products.
Responsibilities will include:
• Own the product roadmap and pipeline for web-based and mobile tools that facilitate learning English, engage learners, and motivate them to study
• Gather and prioritizes product and customer requirements, define the product vision, vet with internal stakeholders, and ensure business impact and customer satisfaction goals are met.
• Lead cross-functional teams of developers, content specialists, and designers to build cutting-edge products
• Write market requirements documents and specifications detailing functional requirements for new features
• See projects from concept through design and ultimate release
• Conduct analysis to determine impact of newly released projects on the business
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Maintain expertise with respect to the competition.
• Act as a leader within the company.
• Bachelors degree in computer science or business
• At least three years of experience working in app/software product management for mobile devices
• Experience in managing small teams in a fast-paced environment
• Fluency in English, both on speaking and writing
• Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills for identifying market opportunities
• Okay with wearing several different hats and have "let's do it" approach to product management
• Out of the box thinker
• Aggressive, results-driven orientation
• Excellent communicator – both oral and written
• Strong organizational skills
• Extremely detail oriented
• Team player who does whatever it takes to succeed and works well with other areas of the company
Do you have any question or comment for EF Labs about their position Senior Product Manager, Classroom Applications?
Please log in to ask a question
No question right now? Subscribe to this job post to be notified when other applicants ask something.