- Are you an experienced QA Engineer looking to work in a creative and challenging environment?
- Are you a pro- active team player with an understanding of the Agile Process?
Our client is a well-established online gaming operator with offices around the work. The company believes in providing the best service, using the latest technologies in the most ethical and fair manner. The company is growing rapidly and wishes to expand its team which is already 200 strong here in Malta.
- Full stack desktop and mobile devices testing.
- Create and socialize quality metrics, have a good eye for detail and emphasize quality.
- Perform ad-hoc testing during feature development and release process.
- Develop a close partnership with Developers and Product Managers.
Skills and Mindset:
- QA background with 5+ years experience and 2+ years experience with Java core knowledge.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Advanced mobile testing experience with different platforms (iOS and Android).
- Knowledge of Appium automation.
- Provide technical guidance to support project quality activities.
- Knowledge of test pyramid (principles).
- Experience with integration tests.
- Experience with Microservices (REST, SOAP).
- Understanding of the HTTP protocol (methods, Request / Response structure).
- CI knowledge as well as basic Maven knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of these or comparable frameworks Junit, AssertJ, Mocha, Jasmine.
- Knowledge and experience with Performance Testing with the use of tools such as JMeter and Gatling.
- Understanding of branching model and experience with VCS such as Git and Bitbucket.
- Must be Assertive, positive, patient, pro-active mindset as well as highly organised and detail-oriented.
- Affinity for agile methodologies.