Our client provides software that offers anti-fraud solutions to the companies which work in the area of e-commerce, telecommunications and finance. Use cases are payment fraud, account takeovers, fraud within account and loan applications. There are three development teams in the company which are international, cross-functional and proficient in data analytics and machine learning.
What will you do?
- Develop and maintain software components;
- Make improvements on the software by new technologies;
- Review the code of your colleagues;
- Support the release and development process;
- Collaborate with a team.
What do we expect from you?
- 3+ years of experience in Scala Development;
- Experience with Agile software development process;
- 2+ years of experience in testing frameworks;
- Experience with SQL, NoSQL, MongoDB/PostgreSQL;
- Experience with Akka;
- Fluency in English.
What do we offer?
- The chance to play an active role in shaping a growing team;
- Flat hierarchies and short-decision making process;
- A team of experts which allows you to learn something new every day;
- An opportunity to release your own ideas;
- Foreign languages courses;
- Very modern and nice offices with soccer tables, free drinks and organic food and everything needed for the comfortable working process.