Do you have strong experience with Second Level Application Support
? Do you want to contribute to the outstanding growth of one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe? We have an opportunity for you!
We are looking for Senior Support Analyst for our Berlin office.
The successful candidate will be a senior/lead in the Second Level Support team, depending on experience. They will be responsible for investigation and troubleshooting of application issues identified by testing teams or reported to our ticket system.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent practical experience is preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience being on call and managing incidents on senior or leadership position
- Knowledge and hands on experience with Linux (RHEL), web technology and MySQL
- Ability to troubleshoot Java applications on production environment, including investigating issues in source code
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good communication skills in English, preferably also in German
- Ability to work independently with and without supervision
- Experience with Active MQ, message brokers and AWS
- Willingness to participate in an On-Call Roster
- Investigate and diagnose application-related incidents
- Actively monitor ticket systems during business hours
- Define and follow incident management processes
- Perform post-mortems on incidents
- Perform manual fixes to application problems
- Escalate problems to third level support, where necessary
- Recommend solutions for systemic issues and candidates for automation to the development teams
- Maintain application support technical documentation
- Verify resolution with requesters, manage tickets and keep stakeholders informed about the status of their issues
Benefits: we care about our crew!
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Beginner German classes directly at the office and financial support for acquiring a language certificate
- Hungry all the time? Breakfast, snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks are provided
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events