Starship Technologies builds self-driving local delivery robots. We are disrupting a 2-trillion-dollar local deliveries industry and we believe our robots will revolutionise local delivery. We envision a world where you can send and receive anything you want, anytime and anywhere. Our engineering expertise, combined with our experience of co-founding Skype, is enabling us to turn this into reality.
Starship Technologies was launched in 2014 by Ahti Heinla and Janus Friis. Our business headquarters are in London and our engineering in Estonia.Are you the Senior Software Engineer we're looking for?
We have entered commercial pilots with hundreds of robots driving along the sidewalks across the United States and four countries in Europe. Soon there will be thousands and millions of our robots around the world.
Autonomous driving is difficult—our unstructured vibrant world is one of high complexity where anything can happen. We don’t shy away from a challenge and neither should you. If you’re inspired by solving difficult problems that make a difference—we should talk.What we'd like to see in the candidate:
Compensation and perks
- Experience with data-driven development
- Experience with real-time algorithms with tight constraints
- Experience with object detection/tracking, sensor fusion or signal processing
- Experience with a variety of sensors including cameras, radars, ultrasonics and point clouds
- Experience with C++ or something similar
- We're offering you a well-paid full-time contract with a 4-month trial period.
- We will sponsor your visa.