Agoda.com is one of the largest online hotel and accommodation platforms in the world. As a Priceline Group company, we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. Offering over 1 million accommodation options worldwide in 197 different destinations in 38 languages, our globe-spanning network of travel experts is at the cutting edge of an industry that is rapidly transforming the way the world travels.
Technology is not just what we do—it’s at the heart of who we are. From IT professionals managing hundreds of millions of data points to market managers building relationships with hotels to PR specialists networking with media around the globe, Agoda.com delivers an exciting, fast-paced environment in every one of our 36 locations worldwide.
Our workforce of over 2,800 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe is truly one of our biggest strengths. We pride ourselves on a dynamic, workplace where creativity thrives and collaboration is key. A positive, enjoyable culture where people work hard but smile often is what keeps our team spirit high, and we encourage communication to be open, frequent, and constructive.
We choose people who are dedicated to making things great, who are able to push boundaries, and who understand that cutting-edge products come from cutting-edge ideas. Our industry moves fast, and so must we—but we have a great time doing it.
Journey with us.Are you the Senior Software Engineer (DevOps & Automation) we're looking for?
We need a unique kind of software engineer to solve our unique problem. We're looking for someone with zero tolerance for inefficiencies in software development. Someone who can see beyond the norm and assist Agodians in releasing the best software impossibly fast, while staying entirely safe.
You'll be joining the team directly responsible for leading DevOps culture by example and developing workflow automation at Agoda. Specifically, our work includes a scalable swarm of docker containers. A whole virtualized environment of Asia’s leading booking site in a laptop. An obliteration of conventional processes and establishing automated tools and systems. A robust event queue to track the movement of features from developer commits to production. A scalable automated delivery system to support growing websites, growing customers, and a growing number of engineers.
If you share our vision and values and are eager to tackle challenges with an awesome team, apply now!What we'd like to see in the candidate:
Compensation and perks
- You have zero tolerance for process inefficiency.
- You always look for opportunities to optimize and automate daily workflows.
- You see beyond the current norms of operation, then design and implement solutions in stages.
- You have hands-on experience with the whole SDLC: Requirement, Design, Code, Test, Deploy.
- You have a deep understanding of computer science and its applications.
- You understand VMs, docker containers and their applications.
- You have hands-on experience with Agile practices: XP, Scrum, TDD.
- You communicate smoothly in written and spoken business-level English.
- Experience supporting web application deployment at scale;
- CI: Jenkins, Teamcity;
- UI Tests with Selenium;
- Experience with configuration management: Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Powershell;
- Having built a monitoring system for DevOps systems.
- Your package will include a competitive salary, private medical insurance, a pension fund, and a hotel discount scheme.
- We are happy to receive applications from both international and local candidates and offer visa sponsorship for eligible candidates.
- We offer a full relocation package for you and your family (including flights, a 20ft container, pet relocation, and 1 month's free accommodation).
- You'll enjoy our quarterly drinks, annual parties, and monthly social activities.
- We have have a casual dress code in our offices in one of the most desirable locations in Bangkok.