Our client is a software provider of mobile application protection solutions. They develop premium software for the protection of mobile applications against reverse engineering and hacking. Their products are used across the world in a broad range of industries, from financial services, e-commerce and the public sector to telecommunication, gaming and media.
- Deep knowledge of Java (5 years);
- Familiarity with Android app development (4 years);
- Familiarity with the Android build tools Gradle/Maven/Ant;
- Experience with state-of-the-art techniques in the domains of object-oriented design&development;
- English skills – upper intermediate, good verbal/written.
- Experience with Linux;
- Interest in or knowledge of compiler technologies and low-level programming;
- Experience with reverse engineering and the commonly used tools;
- Knowledge of information security;
- Available to show code examples of own project;
- Master Degree in Computer Science.
- You'll get the opportunity to research the latest mobile security and hacking technologies. The mobile world is evolving fast and we have to stay on top of it;
- You'll implement novel techniques to optimise and protect mobile applications. Our software helps millions of developers to create better apps, with an impact on billions of users;
- You'll help to maintain the resulting products. We value high-quality code that can evolve and grow;
- You'll assist customers with technical queries. Our customers include individual developers and top brands in various industries, providing unique feedback to constantly learn and improve our software.
- Full-time job with a market competitive salary, meal vouchers, insurance, etc;
- Friendly atmosphere with smart colleagues in an international environment.