This is an opening for SQL Server Application DBA. The job outline is 70% into SQL Server Performance Tuning and Development & 30% into SQL Server Administration.
• Ability to handle the database environment as an individual contributor for designing and troubleshooting
• Ability to diagnose server reliability, performance issues and fine tune those issues starting from Index level, Table level and Database level.
• Identify performance problems on servers experiencing bottlenecks
• Ability to plan activities like Installation, Upgradation (In-Place, Side by Side), Service Packs, Patches (QFE, CU & GDR), configuration settings in SQL Server and also handled with missing .msi & .msp files. Database Migrations.
• Create databases and database objects and should have worked in Transact-SQL, like creating stored procedures, views, functions (UDF), Triggers and writing Ad-hoc queries for project maintenance.
• Create Schema, Synonym, Sequence, Assembly and CLR based on the requirements.
• Implementation of SQL Logins, Users and Authentication Modes as a part of Security Policies for various categories of Clients
• Configure SQL Jobs and SQL Auditing from login to user level changes.
• Designing and monitoring of comprehensive Backup plan and recovery strategies
• 8 to 10 years of SQL Server Experience
• Good Understanding in SQL Server Wait_info/ Wait_Types
• Good knowledge in Encryption, encrypting the data from Column level, table level and Database level by knowing AES, TDE and CLE
• Microsoft certifications (70-461 Development & 70-462 Administration)
• Experience in SQL Server Disaster Recovery and High Availability setups
• Experiences in Data warehousing using SSAS / SSIS / SSRS for OLTP and OLAP will be an added advantage
Do you have any question or comment for SpotOn Connections about their position Senior SQL Server Application Database?
Please log in to ask a question
No question right now? Subscribe to this job post to be notified when other applicants ask something.