Who we are:
2C2P is a leading Southeast Asian (SEA) payment services provider. It offers a number of comprehensive, technology-driven, omni-channel payment services tailored to the needs of financial institutions, e-commerce and m-commerce businesses and retailers, facilitating electronic and mobile commerce.
The company enables payment acceptance through credit, debit and prepaid cards, as well as through bank channels such as ATMs, internet banking and mobile banking. 2C2P also facilitates cash acceptance via payment counters, an important feature in Southeast Asia, a region characterized by low card penetration. With 2C2P's payment services, merchants can now transact with both banked and unbanked customers..
To expand and implement our current projects we are expanding our team at our office in Bangkok, Thailand. If you think you have what it takes to work with an international team off a leading payment services provider in SEA region, see following specs!
- PCIDSS Level 1 certified company.
- Processes billions of dollars in transactions for many businesses.
- Offices across Southeast Asia, including in Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Philippines and Thailand, as well as in Hong Kong.
- In 2015, 2C2P was recognized by CBInsights as one of the world's top 25 payment startups.
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Award winner, recognized as one of Asia's fastest growing technology companies 2013.
- Entity Framework
Where we are hiring now:
Bangkok office: is based in CBD area name ‘Rama 9’. With convenient and vary of transportation so you can travel from your resident; anywhere in Bangkok to our office by Mass Rapid Transport; MRT.
Please feel free to ask us any questions you have about Bangkok, Thailand.
- Design new IT solutions, modify, enhance or adapt existing systems and integrate new features or improvements.
- Create the following documentation: Requirements documents, Feasibility studies, Design specifications, Flowcharts and diagrams, Training documents, Testing documents, Disaster recovery plans (DRPs).
- Analyse systems requirements, examine existing IT systems and business models.
- Implement, configure and test feasible solutions.
- Specify and shape the system requirements and operations, the user interface and output and present the proposal to the stakeholders.
- Work closely with the client team, including commercial managers and software developers, during both the report and implementation phase.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience on related field.
- Good knowledge of UML, requirements gathering and analysis.
- Possess a clear understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Good knowledge of OOP and systems integration.
- Strong experience on database driven Web applications.
- Good understanding of scope management and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
IMPORTANT - HOW TO APPLY:
Please write a meaningful presentation letter which includes the words "2C2P" and "Thailand", stating your earliest availability, current and expected salary.