- Are you experienced with Source Code Control systems, ASP.NET MVC, C#, relational databases, SQL and UX design principles?
Our client values their employees and strive to continuously invest in their workforce. The environment is dynamic and offers challenging yet exciting opportunities for growth and development. They are always on the lookout for new talent to further complement their teams.
As part of the Bank’s technology team, the candidate will work closely with business analysts and other operations teams maintaining and developing the company’s websites, strengthening our brand and constantly improving/optimizing UI and UX across our various platforms, using best practices in software development.
- Maintaining/developing company websites
- Creating site layout/user interfaces from design concepts using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Executing all change requests and daily updates to the content and structure of our websites, including the administration of the company’s Content Management System and its daily updates
- Working together with our marketing teams, building HTML templates and site mock-ups for various projects
- Carrying out full quality checks on both pre and post production platforms
- Other duties as may be determined from time to time by the Head of Online Platforms and Electronic Channels
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related subject, or portfolio of work that demonstrates expected competence as a Web Developer
- Working knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and C#
- Working knowledge of relational databases, SQL
- Experience working with Source Code Control systems
- Basic understanding of UX design principles
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and quality control
- Ability to work in a dynamic, highly collaborative environment
- Knowledge in AngularJS and SQL Server will be considered an asset
- Health insurance for spouse and children up to 21 years of age
- Life insurance
- End of financial year performance bonus
- Relocation package €1000
More opportunities: People & Co Ltd Job Centre - https://people.com.mt/job-centre/search/ict