Posted on Apr 12 2017 (14 days ago)
This is a remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software is the largest virtual software company in the world. We have over 200 employees spread across 25 different countries. All employees work from home. We develop custom software applications for clients in North America and Europe. The company is looking to hire a talented Senior Web Developer. Work hours are flexible. Projects are interesting and challenging.
• 4+ years of software development experience
• Excellent back-end and front-end programming skills
• Proficiency in PHP and PHP frameworks (e.g., Symfony, Yii, Laravel, Zend)
• HTML, HTML5, and CSS
• Proficiency in SQL (e.g., MySQL) and NoSQL (e.g., MongoDB) databases
• Good reading, writing, and verbal English skills
• Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home
• Bachelor's degree or higher
Skills Preferred (Optional):
• Experience with additional programming languages (e.g., C#, Ruby, Python, Java)
• Experience with audio and video programming
• Experience with 2d/3d graphics programming
• Software architecture and database design experience
• Experience with Amazon Services
This is a full-time position
Hourly range rate is $18-$24/hour depending on experience and skills.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0mztj
send your English CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org