- Are you an experienced SEO specialist, who is ready for a new challenge?
- Do you feel confident working with a diverse team in a friendly group environment?
- Are you familiar with Google algorithms and how they change?
Our client, an international lead generation company, is currently looking to be the world's number one provider of high quality iGaming leads. The Malta office consists of over 20 different nationalities and it believes in a healthy and fulfilling work life balance approach.
- Setting the products onsite/offsite SEO strategies per market of responsibility.
- Optimize sites (Copy/Landing pages) for different search engines.
- Plan and follow-up of traffic- and marketing acquisition initiatives.
- Creating and maintaining Key Word lists.
- Analyze web traffic and contribute to secure the quality of traffic acquisition.
- Penalization risk management.
- Provide your input for areas of strategy, business planning and business development.
- Securing the companys competitiveness within SEO and traffic acquisition methods.
- Knowledge transfer cross markets and products.
- Work with different shareholders to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly or past developed code.
Skills and Mind set:
- Minimum 4 years experience of working within SEO.
- A good understanding of Google algorithm changes, risks and mitigation of risks.
- Experience with SEO tools such as Majestic, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog.
- HTML, CSS, JS, PHP basic knowledge is essential
- Experience in WordPress and FTP.
- Initiative taking and hard working with a strong determination to succeed.
- Team player who is result, quality and detail oriented with project management skills.
- Experience in Content Marketing is beneficial.
- Fluency in languages like German, French, Spanish and Dutch would be beneficial.