All of Spain, Spain
Posted on Nov 08 2017 (about 1 year ago)
This is remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software is seeking for a proactive, hard-working, communicative, passionate SEO Specialist. Scopic Software is a US-based company with over 200 employees in more than 20 different countries. The company is specialized in the creation of customized IT solutions for web, mobile, and desktop for a wide range of market niches. You can learn more about the company at our website - https://scopicsoftware.com/careers/
The SEO Specialist will work to improve the organic traffic, lead generation and conversion rate for Scopic Software's website but also on client projects to help with app downloads, sales/leads in general, increase the online exposure of their product and many other activities related to SEO and ASO.
Will work with Scopic's Marketing team but also with each client's project team: developers, designers, project managers, etc, as well as the communicating directly with clients.
• 2+ years of experience within SEO
• Knowledge about how the Internet works and functions: websites, servers, HTML/CSS, CMS software, etc
• Strong technical and on-page SEO skills
• Knowledge about outreach activities, link building and social media
• Strong Google Analytics skills: reporting and interpretation of the results. SEMrush knowledge is a plus
• Current with the latest SEO trends, discussions and strategies
• Advanced English language skills written and verbal
• Strong communication skills
This is a part-time position
Hourly rate range is $10-$16/hr.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0f2cn
Or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org