About Frankly Inc.:
Generic messaging technology embeddable into any platform.
About the job:
Hey guys, wanna work for a San Francisco startup which is changing the way messaging is being used?
We've got needs for really talented engineers who want to get their hands dirty building a world class messaging infrastructure.
- Architect, design and deliver the scalable and fast performing mobile messenger server
- Implement web-based tools to manage servers and analyze their data
- Documentation and technical support for server operation
- Work with mobile team to design and implement communication protocol and client notification
- 3+ years of development and architect experience
- Excellent understanding of server architectures, programming and debugging
- Large systems software design and development experience, with extensive knowledge of UNIX/Linux
- Experience with analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Solid understanding of database design and performance tuning
PREFERRED SKILLS, BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Experience with cloud development (Amazon Web Services or equivalent)
- Strong understanding of mobile networking environment
- Experience with a scripting language, such as Python, PHP, Ruby, etc.