Agoda.com is one of the largest online hotel and accommodation platforms in the world. As a Priceline Group company, we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. Offering over 700,000 properties in 197 different destinations in 38 languages, our globe-spanning network of travel experts is at the cutting edge of an industry that is rapidly transforming the way the world travels.
Technology is not just what we do—it’s at the heart of who we are. From IT professionals managing hundreds of millions of data points to market managers building relationships with hotels to PR specialists networking with media around the globe, Agoda.com delivers an exciting, fast-paced environment in every one of our 36 locations worldwide.
Our workforce of over 1,800 comprises 64 nationalities and is truly one of our biggest strengths. We pride ourselves on a dynamic, workplace where creativity thrives and collaboration is key. A positive, enjoyable culture where people work hard but smile often is what keeps our team spirit high, and we encourage communication to be open, frequent, and constructive.
We choose people who are dedicated to making things great, who are able to push boundaries, and who understand that cutting-edge products come from cutting-edge ideas. Our industry moves fast, and so must we—but we have a great time doing it.
Journey with us.Are you the Software Developer (Finance Tech Development) we're looking for?
Are you technically strong and hungry to learn new tools, languages, and technologies? We're looking for software developers to work on our financial payment and reconciliation systems. These systems are the backbone of our company, ensuring that hotels get paid on time for each customer booking. We're currently expanding the team to create and scale these systems, and we're looking for experienced developers to come and join us.
Your work will have an impact on what we do around the globe. We move fast—why wait for ages to see your ideas go live? Work on tough challenges, safe in the knowledge that you're surrounded by people as smart as you are (if not smarter!) to help solve them.
Does that sound good? Apply and let's talk!What we'd like to see in the candidate:
Compensation and perks
- You have 2+ years’ experience under your belt developing financial or other reliability-critical applications that run in a production environment.
- You write code that is well designed, testable and maintainable.
- You're passionate about the craft of software development and constantly work to improve your knowledge and skills.
- You have deep experience in C#, C++ and/or Java.
- You have experience working with SQL and large data sets.
- You have great written and spoken English communication skills and are happy working with developers, QA, and business users.
- Any experience or interest in the following would be useful:
- The .NET/Microsoft development ecosystem;
- NoSQL and caching solutions;
- Web development frameworks;
- Tools such as Git, Puppet and Jenkins.
- Your package will include a competitive salary, private medical cover, a pension fund, and a hotel discount scheme.
- We are happy to receive applications from both international and local candidates and offer visa sponsorship for eligible candidates.
- We offer a full relocation package for you and your family (including flights, a 20ft container, pet relocation, and 1 month's free accommodation).
- You'll enjoy our quarterly drinks, annual parties, and monthly social activities.
- We have have a casual dress code in our offices in one of the most desirable locations in Bangkok.