San Francisco, CA, United States of America
Posted on Oct 06 2017 (5 months ago)
At Novalsys, we provide SaaS software to
Universities. We are headquartered in New York City, with a worldwide client
base and have one office in San Francisco. Our main product is a student group
management platform named CampusGroups.
We are seeking Software Development Interns to join us in our New York City or San Francisco office for a paid internship of 3 to 6 months. You will quickly become integrated as a member of CampusGroups core development team and will get a chance to work on new and emerging products by using cutting-edge technologies.
- Interact with the platform architecture (AWS server, Load Balancing, Cloudflare).
- Collaborate in project planning, estimation, solution.
- Provide feedback and help in code reviews.
- Participate in technical support emails and calls.
- Re-factor to improve existing functionality, and build new functionality from scratch.
- Come up with creative and innovative approaches...you have a unique perspective, we want to hear it.
- Engineering student majoring in Computer Science.
- You constantly seek to develop yourself by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of industry trends.
- You know how to adapt to new environments and to demonstrate autonomy as well as proactively seek the most relevant solutions.
- Well organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Team player who excels in a demanding environment.
- English required, French a plus.
- You are familiar with SQL Server or MySQL.
- Must have strong written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
Full-time for a minimum of 3 months.
- Internship could be turned into a Full-Time job.
- Work with a dynamic, fun and international team.
If you think you fit the profile, please send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.