San Francisco, CA, United States of America
Posted on Nov 10 2017 (over 5 years ago)
Position Type: Full-Time Paid Internship
Location: New York City, San Francisco
At Novalsys, we provide SaaS software to
Universities. We are headquartered in New York City, with a worldwide client
base and have one office in San Francisco. Our main product is a student group
management platform named CampusGroups.
We are seeking Software Development Interns to join us in our New York City or San Francisco office for a paid internship of 3 to 6 months. You will quickly become integrated as a member of CampusGroups core development team and will get a chance to work on new and emerging products by using cutting-edge technologies.
- Interact with the platform architecture (AWS server, Load Balancing, Cloudflare).
- Collaborate in project planning, estimation, solution.
- Provide feedback and help in code reviews.
- Participate in technical support emails and calls.
- Re-factor to improve existing functionality, and build new functionality from scratch.
- Come up with creative and innovative approaches...you have a unique perspective, we want to hear it.
- Engineering student majoring in Computer Science.
- You constantly seek to develop yourself by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of industry trends.
- You know how to adapt to new environments and to demonstrate autonomy as well as proactively seek the most relevant solutions.
- Well organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Team player who excels in a demanding environment.
- English required, French a plus.
- You are familiar with SQL Server or MySQL.
- Must have strong written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
Full-time for a minimum of 6 months.
- Internship could be turned into a Full-Time job.
- Work with a dynamic, fun and international team.
If you think you fit the profile, please send your application and resume to email@example.com.
Do you have any question or comment for Novalsys, Inc about their position Software Development Internship?
Please log in to ask a question
No question right now? Subscribe to this job post to be notified when other applicants ask something.