- Experience with QA methodologies?
- Do you have working knowledge on C# and .Net?
- Are you a graduate in computer science or equivalent?
Our client values their employees and strive to continuously invest in their workforce. The environment is dynamic and offers challenging yet exciting opportunities for growth and development. They are always on the lookout for new talent to further complement their teams.
The Software Development Quality Assurance Officer will be responsible for ensuring industry standard practices across all software development lifecycle phases.
- Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures
- Testing system modifications to prepare for implementation
- Developing testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability
- Documenting software defects, using a bug tracking system, and reporting defects to software developers and project managers
- Identifying, analysing, and documenting problems with program function, output, online screen, or content
- Monitoring bug resolution efforts and track success
- Participating in product design reviews, providing input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
- Reviewing software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, completeness, and to mitigate risks
- Achieving a service-focused culture with emphasis on delivering on-time, high-quality projects
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with QA processes and methodologies; both automated and manual test processes
- Working knowledge in C# .net and ASP .net
- Experience in interpreting SOAP, XML, and JSON objects
- Experience in understanding MSSQL query language
- Proficient in testing web technologies including web sites, APIs, and RESTful Web Services
- Results-oriented with a strong ability to prioritize and deliver results
- Strong collaborator and team player across internal and external team members
- Strong problem resolution, analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Able to learn, adapt and navigate quickly with minimal guidance and supervision
- Able to adapt to changing requirements and priorities
- Health insurance for spouse and children up to 21 years of age
- Life insurance
- End of financial year performance bonus
- Relocation package 1000€