Our goal is to create a world where anyone can freely trade regardless of geographic, cultural, regulatory, or logistical boundaries.
About the job:
Flexport is looking for talented full-stack engineers to join our team here in San Francisco. This is a high impact and high ownership opportunity for self-starters interested in solving real-world problems and streamlining the inefficient industry of global trade.
You’ll report to our CTO, Amos Elliston, who previously co-founded Geni, where he built and spun out Yammer.
What You’ll Do
- Create tools that make it easier for companies of all sizes to participate in global trade
- Help build scalable programs that standardize information flow and increase operational capacity
What You’ll Need
- Awesome coding skills and Computer Science fundamentals
- Next-level analytical problem solving talent
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment. You ship quality code quickly.
- A product-first approach to building software. You care about the real world functionality of your programming.
- Ruby On Rails
- Continuous development on GitHub
- Competitive salary
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Package
- Considerable equity in a company growing at breakneck speeds
- Come talk to us about the chance to forever change the face of global trade in a professional atmosphere that encourages individuality and responsibility.