San Francisco, CA, United States of America
Posted on Aug 29 2019 (6 months ago)
Position Type: Full-Time
Location: New York City or San Francisco,
we provide SaaS software to Universities. We are headquartered in New York
City, with a worldwide client base and have one office in San Francisco. Our
main product is a student group management platform named CampusGroups.
We are seeking Software Engineers to join us in our New York City, San Francisco or Paris office. You will quickly become integrated as a member of CampusGroups core development team and will get a chance to work on new and emerging products by using cutting-edge technologies.
- Interact with the platform architecture (AWS server, Load Balancing, Cloudflare).
- Collaborate in project planning, estimation, solution.
- Provide feedback and help in code reviews.
- Participate in technical support emails and calls.
- Re-factor to improve existing functionality, and build new functionality from scratch.
- Come up with creative and innovative approaches...you have a unique perspective, we want to hear it.
- Engineering student majoring in Computer Science.
- You constantly seek to develop yourself by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of industry trends.
- You know how to adapt to new environments and to demonstrate autonomy as well as proactively seek the most relevant solutions.
- Well organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Team player who excels in a demanding environment.
- English required.
- You are familiar with SQL Server or MySQL.
- Must have strong written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
If you think you fit the profile, please send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.