- Quality Engineering team is about creating an ecosystem to build
a world beyond waiting for all delivery teams to help achieve
time-to-market, quality excellence, and higher customer satisfaction
within all verticals including core, emerging payments, and value-added
- Unlike similar quality/testing roles in other organizations,
Quality Engineering position requires firm knowledge and hands on
software development and architecture skills on par with software
developer to work closely with developers to build test automation,
test infrastructure, and perform code analysis/review to enable
- This position will be responsible for driving best practices for
exploratory and automated testing in working with teams to deliver
applications and solutions that meet the needs of our stakeholders,
including consumers, merchants, issuers and governments.
- Are you an experienced software professional who is passionate
about innovative technology and its potential to help create a world
- Can you plan test strategy and acceptance criteria keeping end
customer needs – functional, non-functional, and user experience - in
- Love being hands on and can write code to break software as part of ensuring highest software quality and stability?
- Do you have a motivation to drive quality automation and self-service culture as a part of software delivery practices?
- Can you scale your communication at all levels starting from engineers to program managers to product managers?
- This position will drive Quality/Test Strategy creation and
promote standard test tools/beds, testable architecture, product
health, code coverage, performance considerations, TDD/BDD practice,
early automation, test data management and automation, environment
requirements, software deployment & configuration quality, and
device/browser testing strategies for web applications.
- Coordinate and participate in requirements review/story
elaborations and testing activities to deliver high quality products
and incremental value with every iteration.
- Review project test and implementation schedules. Document test
plans and acceptance criteria using JIRA, Rally or such solution life
cycle management tools.
- Develop test scripts and perform automated and manual
exploratory testing to ensure software meets business and security
requirements and established practices.
- Own responsibility for end-to-end product quality including:
defect management and oversight, status reporting and metrics creation,
and escalation for issues discovered during the testing phase ·
Develop business and product knowledge over time and share such
knowledge to mentor newer team members. This is not a management
position; however, this position is expected to provide strong
leadership to junior members of the staff.
All About You
- Expertise of agile and waterfall testing
methodologies and tools such as JIRA, RALLY, Rational Team Concert,
Quality Center, etc.
- Experience in both Unit and Integration testing needs with exposure to data virtualization tools.
- Experience testing
across a variety of platforms: web and mobile user interface, APIs
(REST and SOAP), and/or data warehouse reports.
- Expertise in
software development to build and use automation frameworks using
technologies: Java/.NET/C++, JUnit, Selenium, JBehave, Soap UI/Pro,
Spring framework, REST, JSON and XML, Eclipse IDE, Nexus, Maven,
experience developing high quality test strategies and test execution –
specific focus on cross browser and cross device testing.
- Ability to create
good acceptance and integration test automation scripts and integrate
with Continuous integration (Jenkins/Bamboo) and code coverage tools
(Sonar, Clover) to ensure 80% or higher code coverage.
- Exposure to Continuous integration, Delivery, and tools such as Chef/Puppet desirable.
- Exposure to
performance engineering and profiling (e.g. Java JVM, Databases) and
tools such as Load Runner and JMeter desirable.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great