Posted on Mar 16 2016 (about 7 years ago)
My client, a young and vibrant multi national IT Consultancy, get involved wherever IT
plays a decisive role in transforming companies. They focus on three main
● Understanding business challenges
They help their clients to design better applications and information systems including:
● Project scoping, 360° audits of information systems and applications
● Agile and Lean IT methodology adoption coaching
● Technical expertise and new product development (Devops, mobile, high performance architecture...)
● Big data: infrastructure and data science
● Software Craftsmanship: continuous integration and deployment, automation and agile delivery, software quality and team rituals
● Ergonomics, User eXperience
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking for Developers who are able to have a holistic approach, and Consultants who thoroughly understand technology.
Therefore we are looking for a versatile technologist at heart with a strong entrepreneurial mind who would like to be part of our new adventure in Australia.
The ideal candidate
You are passionate and have at least 2 years experience in software development and you are an expert in at least one specific programming language. We will consider both junior and senior profiles.
Good presentation skills and English proficiency are both a necessity.
More generally, you are a fast learner, with a proactive mind, are autonomous in you work and really want to jump on board!
Do you have any question or comment for Orama Recruitment about their position Software Engineer / IT Consultant For A Multi-Awards Winning Consultancy?
Please log in to ask a question
What Visa you need for this Job? I don't have a working visa in Australia, Can I apply for this job?