VISA SPONSORSHIP AND RELOCATION SUPPORT IS PROVIDED
RELOCATION: to Paris, France
We are looking for a Software Engineer who feels right at home in fast paced environments and wants to be proud to be part of a team whose passion, independence and curiosity are the main drivers.
The mobile application that lets you instantaneously see where your friends are. We believe that making maps more social and personalised is our opportunity to improve the way people live, communicate and share moments together. Our product empowers people to find themselves, enjoy improvised moments and have fun together.
What you'll do:
- Work on our Client's Android applications
- Conceptualise, develop and launch fun new features that run smoothly and stably with strong performance constraints
- Carefully evaluate the technical tradeoffs of every decision
- Be part of a strong tech team, where your contribution will be fully valued.
- Work with the Product team to hone in on the best UI and infrastructure practices
- Carry out code reviews to guarantee code quality
- Good knowledge of low level concepts
- Experience in C System programming, preferably on UNIX
- Strong knowledge of multi-threading, memory management specific to mobile devices and caching mechanisms
- Strong understanding of object-oriented software development and software architecture specific to mobile development.
- Deep knowledge of Operating Systems concepts (performance, threading, event loops, GUIs…)
- Expertise with the Android ecosystem, including knowledge of the Android SDK and/or other development environments for Android (NDK, GoMobile, etc.)
- Java, JNI, Go on mobile, OpenGL, QT, QML, Protobuf, Docker
- Top of the line computer and phone equipment to help you build your own workspace
- Advantageous healthcare benefit extendable to your family.
- Weekly lunch (and regular french pastry for breakfast!)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Flexible time off policy
- Handling of relocation procedure.
Started in 2011 as a small team of passionate designers, engineers, and entrepreneurs gathered around the idea that frictionless location sharing is the next mobile commodity. Our R&D has brought us to release the best location sharing app in the world.
- We are now aiming for a billion users.
- Everyone, everyday, wonders where their people are..
- We’ve only achieved 10% of the work.
- 100% of our apps will change in the next 12 months, and we need believers, builders, passionates to help us to do that.
Many things make working at our Company a great experience, here are a few of them:
- The project is great for anyone willing to collaborate on an application that truly helps people in their everyday lives.
- The team is made up of smart, talented, international and fun people to work with.
- We are well funded (several million) and supported by some of the best investors in the world.
- Our offices are located in the center of Paris, in a vibrant and diverse neighborhood…We love it and think you might too!