At Affirm we believe the financial industry is fundamentally broken. Not only is the core infrastructure built with technology from the 1970s, but there are a dwindling number of people who say "I trust my bank to look out for me". It doesn’t have to be this way, and it’s our mission to fix this problem. We are using technology to re-imagine and re-build core parts of financial infrastructure to enable cheaper, friendlier and more transparent financial products and services that improve lives. We are based in San Francisco; founded by Max Levchin (founding CTO PayPal), Jeff Kaditz (CDO DeNA/ngmoco), and Nathan Gettings (founding CTO of Palantir); and looking for exceptionally talented and passionate people to join us on our mission.
- Work with all product development teams to build test automation framework: Data Infrastructure, Platform, and UX.
- Analyze and decompose complex distributed systems and design test strategies.
- Enforce coding best practices across the company.
- Using data warehouse technologies access logs to aid in finding bugs and to create test cases.
- Work with Dev Ops to ensure the developer environments effectively simulate production environment.
- Expert knowledge of at least one scripting language: Python, Ruby or Perl
- Design / implementation of test plans / processes for distributed systems.
- Correctness / load testing automation.
- Release management planning.
- Able to debug a Java or python stack trace down to the OS.
- Deployment and management of continuous integration servers.
- Experience with test automation for mobile devices.
- Development experience using C/C++ and Java.
- Experience with Hive, Hadoop, MySQL.