This is a new opportunity for a number of Front End Engineers to join something really cutting edge in Leeds and build something ground up.
What you will do
- Build the next generation of BetStars web applications to support international growth
- Work within our bespoke framework to create performant, immersive sports betting experiences
- Integrate with our real-time data feeds to give customers the most relevant and up-to-date information around their bets
- Leverage content management and configuration tools to provide non-technical colleagues with applications to effectively manage sports betting products across many different territories
How you will do it
- Our applications are built on top of webpack, TypeScript, React and WebSocket technology
- Use features of the web platform to ensure the best possible performance is achieved for customers
- Embrace a DevOps mindset to create tooling and automation which improve developer experience and speed of delivery
- Understand the technology habits and usage idioms employed by people from all parts of the world
- Work with internationalisation technologies to provide content in all our supported languages
- Develop accessible applications to ensure our products to customers using assistive technologies
- Be aware of SEO techniques and understand how the choices you make when building products will impact the overall visibility in search engine results pages
About the Tribe
Much of the platform is truly greenfield, with the best modern technologies and practices being at our disposal. Engineers at all levels have a part to play in our tech decisions and choices. You will be self-motivated and willing to contribute to design at all levels, listening and learning from the talented people around you. We believe we have a strong culture and we want you to be a part of it.
What we can offer you
- An environment where a worldwide team feel like family and everyone works together as one team to achieve a shared vision.
- Helping you be a master in your own domain is critical to our company’s success; that’s why we have L&D time for you. This means that you have time to learn whatever you decide you need to stay at the top of your game.
We have close links with the local tech communities and our colleagues will regularly be seen at local events such as LeedsJS & LeedsPHP and others as well as hosting events in our offices in the heart of Leeds city centre.
Attractive relocation package for candidates that live outside the Yorkshire region, including those outside the UK.