foodora - food is our fuel!
foodora is a Berlin-based food delivery service that partners exclusively with beloved local restaurants to deliver quality meals in over 50 cities worldwide. We know the best that our cities offer and we’re bringing it online, enabling our customers to order their favorite food through our app (for iOS or Android) or web portal. We provide our restaurant-partners with an on-demand fleet of bicycle couriers, making it simple for customers around the world to access delicious meals.
We are currently expanding rapidly through Europe, Canada, and Australia, and are always on the hunt for the brightest minds to join our team. Not only do we want to bring quality food to customers around the world, we also want to redefine delivery food to include the very best meals from beloved local restaurants.
We are looking for your help as a Software Engineer - Salesforce at our HQ in Berlin!
- Help us to launch and maintain our successful platform all over the world
- Variety of tasks regarding our product and its related services
- Take part in designing, building and maintaining our CRM systems
- Ensure the technical success and further enhancement of Foodora in an international scale
- Encounter new challenges every day and be a part of the technical team who is responsible for enhancing and maturing our great product
- Very good English speaking & writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field
- Several years of relevant work experience in a technical role
- Code quality, unit tests and scalability mean something to you
- You feel comfortable owning complex systems
- Ability to master any technology, language, or development environment that we might need in the future
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce Development Cloud, experience with the SF-related technologies and APIs is a big plus
- Salesforce Developer certification a big plus
- Having experience with one or more of the following is an advantage but not a must-have
What we offer
Modern and spacious office in the heart of Berlin, close to amazing restaurants, bars and clubs.
- A vibrant and highly motivated team
- A great working atmosphere and regular company and team events
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- Great promotion and career opportunities
- Benefits include fresh fruits, cereals and of course, food!