-Do you have a comprehensive understanding of the gaming industry?
-Are you looking for a role that will engage your people skills?
-Do you have experience managing relationships with high value customers? Organisation Description
Our client's brand boasts an international multi-channel betting and gaming group. The brand is widely seen as one of the most distinctive consumer brands in Europe and famous for Innovation. Our client pioneered the betting exchange in 2000 - a product which altered the landscape of the sports betting industry.
Today, our client is a force to be reckoned with. They have a market-leading presence in the UK, Ireland, Australia and the USA, as well as a range of B2C and B2B operations across Europe.Role overview
The VIP Account Management Team is responsible for the day-to-day execution of the VIP customer management strategy. The team is tasked with quickly building strong relationships, understanding the true needs of our customers and, ultimately, long-term loyalty to the company. This is a fast paced, results driven role with responsibility for account management of high value Spanish and Latin VIPs. The purpose of the role is to ensure excellent delivery of the customer management strategy, high engagement levels and overall adherence to required process and policies. Key Responsibilities
Essential Skills & Experience
- Achieve engagement and service level targets.
- Ownership of a portfolio of high value VIP customers with a tailored approach.
- Build strong relationships, ensuring needs are understood, issues are resolved to increase satisfaction.
- Seek potential up-sell opportunities.
- Adherence and timely delivery against set policies and guidelines.
- Understand how our customers behave and the commercial impact from an individual as well as a portfolio and communicate this information to concerned parties.
- Identification and nurturing of potential VIPs and wining back VIPs.
- Aim to actively improve areas within your day-to-day work schedule.
- Gather constructive feedback for key stakeholders in the business to improve services and commercial opportunities.
- Attend company meetings and VIP events in the United Kingdom, Spain and other countries as required by the business.
- Comprehensive understanding of the gaming industry ideally focused on Sports betting and/or Casino and Games industry.
- Experience managing relationships with high value customers.
- Excellent communication skills experience in communicating across wide forums. Ensure teams and stakeholders are regularly informed through bespoke updates.
- Highly developed customer management skills able to collaborate well and develops strong relationships.
- Able operate at Pace, has high self-awareness, is ambitious, of low ego, transparent, entrepreneurial, operates with high integrity, is accountable, results-focused and flexible.