This position involves design and development of
an internal tool to manage global publishing rights for music partners.
The role asks for a mix of strong technical capabilities in addition
to superb communication skills and, preferably, having a solid grasp
of music rights and business insight.
- BA/BS degree in computer science or related field (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
- Excellent knowledge of web technologies
full stack, multi tier, web applications, multithreading, automated
testing and continuous integration)
- 5 years of extensive coding experience in Python.
- Some experience in Java
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Strong ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Extensive working knowledge of music publishing or experience working with music rights data.
- Experience with YouTube’s content management system (CMS), Google3, Arcata, and Dremel/Tenzing a plus
- Experience with Hadoop/Map reduce technologies
- Collect requirements
- Design, implement, test, and launch solutions
- Support users of the developed system