We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise level technical support to our customers.
The Technical Support Engineer is responsible for providing high-quality technical support for the Netsparker software.
This person will also work on other programming and documentation projects as required. For entry-level applicants we are willing to train the right candidate.
Support Engineers deliver effective technical customer support to our rapidly growing customer base, delivering solutions to both technical and non-technical end users.
This engineer will provide support via phone, web, email, chat and other channels as required.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Proven working experience in enterprise technical support, IT support or as a technical engineer
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent client-facing skills
Required Technical Skills
- Knowledge of Windows, and general desktop support issues
- Detailed Knowledge of HTTP protocol
- Basic TCP/IP and other networking concepts
- Familiarity with some network tools like Fiddler, Wireshark
- Experience with basic web development, HTML, and SQL
- Familiarity with basic security topics such as XSS and SQL Injection
This is a remote-only position. You must be able to work around the 9AM - 6PM PST.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com with subject "Support Engineer"
Please, no recruiters or agencies.