In this role as System Administrator you will be responsible for maintaining and growing of the system infrastructure, making sure it fits company’s fast growing goals and needs.
- Support of office infrastructure.
- Set up new infrastructure layers, based on the needs of company projects.
- Perform maintenance and upgrades of the system components.
- Perform system monitoring and profiling.
- Setting up server applications.
- Design and implement tools to improve server management process.
- 3 years + of experience with server administration.
- Experience with Windows Server management.
- Knowledge of FreeBSD and Linux operation systems.
- Experience with setting up of high-available systems.
- Experience with setting up web servers, such as Nginx, Apache.
- Experience with setting up and maintaining of database servers, implementing replication schemas.
- Intermediate or higher level of English.
WHO SHOULD APPLY:
- Those who experience and profile match the job description.
- Those who are proactive, goal oriented individuals who take pride in what they do.
- Those with endless energy that can channel that energy into innovation and creativity to help grow Paymentwall.
- Those with an understanding of different cultures around the world, who are always hungry to learn more.