Posted on Jun 30 2016 (almost 2 years ago)
EF LEARNING LABS is the tech hub of EF Education First. We’re an international team of over two hundred engineers spread over three primary cities - London, Boston, and Shanghai.
Our front-end battalion is a close-knit team of 20. When we’re not working to deliver happiness to over nine million language learners, we’re playing foosball in the kitchen, owning the product managers at table-tennis, spiking the designers’ sodas with baijiu at Happy Hour Fridays in our stadium, and contributing to top-notch open source projects born out of our daily crunch.
· Problem-solving skills backed by a solid knowledge of data structure and algorithms.
· Proven track record of delivering high-quality web products.
· Strong teamwork and communication skill using English as a working language.
· Fluent in Web standards and building solutions using semantic markup
· Passion for creating great user experiences in collaboration with UI designers
· Bachelor degree of Computer Science or other related major
It'd be great if you also have the following:
• Experience with ReactJS and Redux, or any other modern JS frameworks.
• Experience with ES2015+.
• Experience building Single Page Apps.
• Familiarity with Git version control system
• Browser compatibility awareness
• Proven open-source contribution on Github
• Experience working on *nix
• Cutting edge browser technology experience on HTML5 and CSS3
• Effective performance profiling and optimization skill
• Experience with test-driven development, and a strong sense of neat code
• Experience working in agile methodologies like Scrum
· Develop compelling user interfaces with the latest web technologies, that deliver the best online learning experience
· Collaborate with product manager, co-developers, and quality assurance to achieve your team’s goal.
· Participate in, and contribute to our company's open source strategies