Posted on Jun 30 2016 (8 months ago)
EF LEARNING LABS is the tech hub of EF Education First. We’re an international team of over two hundred engineers spread over three primary cities - London, Boston, and Shanghai.
Our front-end battalion is a close-knit team of 20. When we’re not working to deliver happiness to over nine million language learners, we’re playing foosball in the kitchen, owning the product managers at table-tennis, spiking the designers’ sodas with baijiu at Happy Hour Fridays in our stadium, and contributing to top-notch open source projects born out of our daily crunch.
· Problem-solving skills backed by a solid knowledge of data structure and algorithms.
· Proven track record of delivering high-quality web products.
· Strong teamwork and communication skill using English as a working language.
· Fluent in Web standards and building solutions using semantic markup
· Passion for creating great user experiences in collaboration with UI designers
· Bachelor degree of Computer Science or other related major
It'd be great if you also have the following:
• Experience with ReactJS and Redux, or any other modern JS frameworks.
• Experience with ES2015+.
• Experience building Single Page Apps.
• Familiarity with Git version control system
• Browser compatibility awareness
• Proven open-source contribution on Github
• Experience working on *nix
• Cutting edge browser technology experience on HTML5 and CSS3
• Effective performance profiling and optimization skill
• Experience with test-driven development, and a strong sense of neat code
• Experience working in agile methodologies like Scrum
· Develop compelling user interfaces with the latest web technologies, that deliver the best online learning experience
· Collaborate with product manager, co-developers, and quality assurance to achieve your team’s goal.
· Participate in, and contribute to our company's open source strategies