KRDS is a leading social media agency in Europe and Asia designing and creating innovative digital campaigns. Rewarded with FWAs and CSSDesign awards, we also benefit from a long term recognition from Facebook as a Facebook Marketing Partner. Seven years after its creation, KRDS is still growing and expanding its activities. Our strong development in Asia leads us today to reinforce our teams, especially in the technical expertise.
As a Technical Lead at KRDS, you will be the primary point of contact for a team of 30 engineers working on a large span of web projects including social apps, mobile apps, in-house products and others innovative campaigns built on various social APIs (Facebook, Twitter, WeChat, Sina Weibo…). The scope of projects as well as the different markets KRDS addresses will require you to be a back end and front end technical expert in a multicultural and international context.
Given your responsabilities, your day-to-day activities will be centered around the following:
- Ensure a day to day technical support to the team through the writing of specifications, code reviews, organization of technical workshops, meetings and presentations.
- Be responsible for the code quality produced by KRDS (efficiency, performance, security) both on the back end (PHP/SQL/Node) and front end side (HTML5/JS).
- Unblock the blocked developers, bring solutions and workarounds for various technical situations to ensure the most efficient development of projects. In a nutshell, you are a problem solver people can rely on.
- Manage the evolution of the web stack used at KRDS through the choice of frameworks and the creation of new coding workflows and processes.
- Advice our business teams on the technical choices and feasibility of projects.
- An engineer degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant work experience, including experience working as a web developer in web agencies.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science.
- 6 years of relevant work experience, including experience as a full stack developer and/or devops.
- Major success as a software developer, architect, lead developer, or consultant working with back-end and front-end web technologies.
- Strong command of web application development landscapes