Do you have a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent?
Do you have good knowledge of written and spoken English and Russian Languages?
Do you have previous experience in software/hardware technical support?
Our client is an innovative company remaining devoted to the core values of the financial world. They are introducing to Malta self-service payment kiosks, the most convenient and reliable way to pay most bills and needs.
The company is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to provide real-time, high level technical support on the Company's products. The fundamental goal of this position is to help the customers achieve success using the Company's products. The Technical Support Engineer is expected to take over more complex support incidents, be self-directed, be able to determine and follow priorities.
Communicate clearly and precisely with customers in verbal form, and maintain accurate and timely records in the Company's incident tracking system
Solve basic common user problems in real time, including software functionality problems and questions; data communication/ networking troubleshooting and installation problems and questions; networking software, network protocols
Commissioning and preparation of ATMs for installation
Physical installation of ATMs at merchant site
Managing parts and components boot stock
Learn product troubleshooting techniques
Communicate with other SP engineers and test engineers
Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Preparing operational and technical reports on an ongoing basis
- A degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English and Russian languages
- “HS A” soft wear system certification or relevant is required
- Familiarity with Terminal (HAS P01), SIM card kiosk (HAS S01) and Urban Transit card’s terminal (HAS T01)
- Previous experience with networking software
- Strong knowledge of networking protocols
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new standards, ideas and techniques
- Strongly developed analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Telecommunications background is a plus
- Previous experience in software/hardware technical support
- Must possess people skills and a personal style that will establish credibility with internal and external customers alike
- Possess strong verbal and written communications skills
- Able to think-out-the-box and generate new ideas
- Be responsible, self-disciplined, reliable, systematic, and have a high degree of personal integrity
- Follow procedures and have a structured approach to problem-solving
- Be organized and motivated and able to manage own time effectively and respond positively to different situations.
The company offers:
Competitive salary (including car allowance and cellphone allowance)
Tailored incentive scheme designed to financially reward job performance
A challenging, rewarding and fun work environment