BJSS is an award-winning delivery-focused IT consultancy with over 20 years’ software delivery and IT advisory experience.
We are renowned for technical excellence, cost-effective delivery, and our proven BJSS Enterprise Agile approach. Founded in 1993, BJSS operates offices and project centres across the UK and USA and has established a global reputation for the highest-quality software delivery that keeps us busy on some of the most exciting projects. Our clients include some of the world’s largest companies, including investment banks, retail banks, government departments, retailers and commodity traders.
Working at BJSS is a great experience. Working on pioneering technology, we frequently find ourselves developing challenging software on large and complex enterprise systems, and winning many awards along the way.
BJSS believes in investing in our employees, to nurture their ambitions of becoming the best software engineers possible. If you want to surround yourself with strong technical people with a passion for technology and a deep-rooted focus on delivering quality, then BJSS is the place for you!Are you the Test Automation Engineer we're looking for?
Are you a test automation engineer who wants to be at the forefront of the evolution of software testing?
Testing is now an integral part of project delivery, helping to de-risk projects from the outset. Assurance of today’s complex solutions requires highly skilled, technically capable practitioners with experience of a range of delivery models.
Our testers actively engage with the business, architects and developers to ensure testing is continuous, not a discrete event at the end of a project. Our Testing Function is experienced across a wide range of technical disciplines, including Non-Functional testing, Web & UI, API/Services, Acceptance Testing, Mobile, Audit & Security and Test Health Checks. The team offers access to industry-leading expertise, underpinned by over 20 years of successful enterprise-scale delivery.
Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life. Our people are the core of our business—without you, there is no BJSS. If you'd like to belong to an environment where you're appreciated, challenged, and encouraged to thrive, join us!
Please note that we are currently only able to consider candidates from the EU for this role.What we'd like to see in the candidate:
Compensation and perks
- You have 5 years’ experience with testing.
- You are passionate about software engineering and software testing.
- You are savvy with the latest tools and technologies and able to build and maintain test scripts using an automation test tool including TDD/BDD techniques.
- You are able to create test automation frameworks from scratch and display evidence of good technical aptitude.
- Generous benefits, a competitive salary and rewards structure, and healthcare and income protection
- Commuter benefits programme
- Secondment opportunities between the UK and USA; help with professional and industry certification
- Regular get-togethers, special interest and sporting groups, and a weekend away every summer
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch and Learns, Tech Talks, and Coding Challenges