- Are you an experienced UI Designer looking to work in a creative and challenging environment?
- Do you have experience using Photoshop, Illustrator and InVision?
- Are you a pro- active team player with an understanding of the Agile Process?
Our client is a well-established online gaming operator with offices around the work. The company believes in providing the best service, using the latest technologies in the most ethical and fair manner. The company is growing rapidly and wishes to expand its team which is already 200 strong here in Malta.
- Work closely with other UI Designers, Product Managers, UX Designers and Developers.
- Ensuring work created is user friendly.
- Create, improve and use wire frames, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and explain your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design road map as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles.
- Produce final production visuals to be used on the product.
- Create a cohesive style guide.
- Ensuring that a consistent design language is applied across all the digital products.
Skills and Mindset:
- 2+ years of experience designing user interfaces for both website and mobile applications.
- Hands-on experience creating wire frames, prototypes, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision or other design related tools.
- Must be a creative thinker, detail oriented problem solver.
- Passion for continuous improvement.
- Affinity for agile methodologies.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.