We are looking to hire a Project Manager to help improve the user experience in our admin area. As a UX Project Manager you will be responsible for improving the admin area for merchants. The admin area will include posting the latest news from Paymentwall, designing detailed reports for merchants and also improving functionality overall. This role will work with developers, business development and other team members to create an awesome experience.
- Develop a deep understanding of our existing products to propose changes and improvements in the admin area.
- Interact with different teams and merchants to understand the market and industry needs.
- Recognize opportunities and risks to prioritize the engineering needs of our admin area.
- Be able to adjust and/or adapt to a changing environment while developing new products and tools within strict deadlines.
- Develop complete wireframes that detail new designs and features that you want implemented in the amin area.
- Work directly with engineers and other teams to solve problems and make decisions during development.
- At least 1-2 years of project management experience and managing a technical team of designers.
- Self starter who can identify new opportunities.
- Strong technical and business knowledge with proven project manager skills.
- Good knowledge of creating easy-to-read and helpful reports.
- Able to make sound and timely decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor degree required preferably with a Project Management focus.
WHO SHOULD APPLY:
- Proactive team players and goal-oriented individuals who take pride in what they do.
- Entrepreneurial and curious with a commercial mindset.
- Super connectors who live on Facebook, Linkedin, Snapchat, Twitter and other social media outlets.
- Must be interested in the Tech and Payments industry and love the adrenaline of the startup culture and community
- Those who appreciate the gaming, dating, and SaaS industry.
- Those who work hard and see the opportunity beyond that of a 9 to 5 job.
- Those who are willing to meet challenges and go above and beyond their job description to help Paymentwall grow.
- Candidates must be available for full-time employment and able to start as soon as possible.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation.
- Unlimited growth potential.
- Centrally located office.
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
- Healthy meals prepared by our company chef.
Paymentwall is the leading all-in-one global monetization platform for digital goods and services. Paymentwall's fully customizable payment platform is localized in 200+ countries, providing more than 100 popular local payment options including credit and debit cards, bank transfers and direct debit payments, eWallets, prepaid cards, mobile and landline payments, and payment kiosks/terminals. Paymentwall is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Las Vegas, Berlin, Amsterdam, Istanbul, Kiev, Manila, Hanoi, and Beijing. We are growing quickly with plans to open offices in São Paulo and Moscow.