Rebtel is one of the world's most successful companies for international calling, with a vision of breaking down borders. We believe in an automagic experience where customers understand what they're paying for. Our customers are mostly people living in metropolitan areas with a need to communicate across borders. We’re a fearless startup determined to disrupt the telecom industry and shake up the status quo.
We started back in 2006 and are now profitable, with a turnover of 80 million dollars, operating out of our office in beautiful Stockholm. In 2016, we decided to take the next step and focus on growth, with the ambition to become the world’s largest international calling company.
Whether you’re a developer or a marketing exec, everyone at Rebtel is heard, everyone is responsible, and everyone is expected to pull their weight. You’ll be part of a brilliant group of minds from every corner of the world, each bringing their own unique perspective. Based in the heart of Stockholm, the vibrant capital of European innovation, you’ll never be far from either the hustle of the city or the breathtaking Scandinavian outdoors.
Being a rebel is in our blood. In our DNA. It’s even in our name. We don’t follow the beaten path. We refuse to become complacent. We reject the status quo. We break the rules, because rule-breakers imagine extraordinary things.
If you’re a rule-breaker like us, you should join us.Are you the Web Developer we're looking for?
Want to work at a company where state-of-the-art technology is essential to the business?
Ready to play your part in a team that is skilled, knowledgeable, and agile? Looking for that rare combination: the spirit and excitement of a startup at an established company with a solid foundation? This is the job for you.
Reporting to our web team manager, you'll help build a world-class web for Rebtel’s services in an environment where your opinions and contributions are highly valued.
This role calls for a hard-working developer who loves to win. Solution-oriented and realistic, you're all about the details and passionate about quality. Does that sound like you? We'll be waiting for your application!How we'd like you to help us:
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
- Design and evolve Rebtel’s web architecture
- Play a central role in Rebtel’s product offering, customer acquisition, and overall experience
Compensation and perks
- You have a degree in computer science or equivalent.
- You have a few years’ experience developing web applications.
- You have full-stack competence, preferably from different environments (.NET, Node.js).
- You're a fan of TDD and continuous integration.
- You're familiar with building CMS-based web applications (preferably with EPiServer).
- You have experience writing unit tests with Jasmine, Sinon, Visual Studio.
- You have excellent communication skills in English.
- Let's discuss your salary and benefits!